- EU €60 per track, all inclusive. Therefore, a three track EP would cost EU €180,
and a ten track album would cost EU €600.
- Rush fees: I like to have at least five days for an album project, but if you need something fast, and I have the time in my schedule, the rates are an extra EU €100 for 48 hour, extra EU €200 for 24 hour, extra EU €300 for same day, on top of the regular fee, and agreed to before starting.
- Mix consultation and feedback (without mastering) is charged at 50% of the standard rate.
- A physical Red Book CD or DDPi master disc (on Taiyo Yuden media and error checked) will cost EU €25, plus shipping.
- Mastering includes one free revision per track, if required. Further revisions are charged at 50% of the standard rate.
- I am also happy to accept payment in US $ or UK £ at the current exchange rate. Please use this currency converter to determine your rate.
Turnaround, Terms & Conditions, & Crediting
- Depending on the current schedule, turnaround usually varies from a day or two for a single track, to five to ten days for an album.
- Please make sure that you are 100% happy with your mix before submitting it for mastering. Mix suggestions will be given before I start work, if I feel something needs to be addressed. These rates apply to one particular source file only.
- If your work is released, please credit me as follows:
Mastered by Gregg Janman at Hermetech Mastering hermetechmastering.com