- £50 per track. Therefore, a three track EP would cost £150,
and a ten track album would cost £500.
- Rush fees: I like to have at least five days for an album project, but if you need something fast, and I have the time in my schedule, the rates are an extra £85 for 48 hour, extra £175 for 24 hour, extra £250 for same day, on top of the regular fee, and agreed to before starting.
- Mix consultation and feedback (without mastering) is charged at 50% of the standard rate.
- A physical Red Book CD or DDPi master disc (on Taiyo Yuden media and error checked) will cost £25, plus shipping.
- Mastering includes one free revision per track, if required. Further revisions are charged at 50% of the standard rate.
- I am also happy to accept payment in US $ or EU € at the current exchange rate. Please use this currency converter to determine your rate.